Active in Spring
Family Holidays at Hotel and Spa Pulverer
The Pulverer Family knows just what families need to have fun on holiday. The all-around recreational activities offered at Pulverer: Explore nature during a hike through the Swiss Pine forest, while skiing through deep snow, or during an afternoon at the thermal spa. At Pulverer, your family will have everything it needs to have fun.
Go on a holiday discovery tour in the Nockberge National Park and let yourself dive into an adventure in nature. And if the weather isn’t cooperating on your holiday, you can still have a ton of fun inside the hotel.
Family Holidays in Spring in Bad Kleinkirchheim
The calendar says that spring begins on 20 March. But in the Carinthian Nock Mountains the winter is so nice that it wants to stick around a little bit longer. That means that you can generally enjoy the ski slopes around Bad Kleinkirchheim through the end of March and sometimes into April.
Your Holiday Options in Spring
A small taste of the many activities that await you on holiday in Bad Kleinkirchheim at the Hotel Pulverer:
- Farm Days: The animals of the Pulverer farm are always looking forward to some petting
- Skiing: At the family-friendly Bad Kleinkirchheim-St Oswald ski area
- Swimming: At the hotel thermal spa
- Playing: In the spacious Pulverer play area with its own slide along with painting and crafts corner
- Excursions: Sagamundo – The House of Storytelling, an alpine wildlife park, an eagle show at Castle Landskron, Minimundus – a miniature park on Lake Wörth, “Monkey Mountain” adventure, the Nocky Flitzer alpine slide, the Heidi alpine pasture and many other excursion destinations that are near to the 5-star Hotel Pulverer
Look forward to a break for everyone on your exiting holiday with loved ones in spring! Secure the holiday dates of your choice with a non-binding booking enquiry for your family suite at the Hotel Pulverer