Nock/bike Experience Week – 8 days / 7 nights
Following the Nockbike routes our guests can ride along a selected network of trails covering more than 1400 km, with all levels of difficulty.
From easy lakeside cycling for beginners to pleasure cyclists, through to brisk ascents and rapid descents for bike freaks: there is something for everyone here.
- 7 feel-good nights in a juniorsuite with 42 sq.m (2 persons) or in a single luxury room (1 person)
- 1 guided half-day tour, including technique training (several different ability groups)
- 1 guided half-day tour “shuttle/cable car/trail” – Ascent by cable car, slight difference in altitude, focus on single trails at different levels of difficulty.
- 1 guided all-day tour, incl. technique training during the tour in several different ability groups following the Alpe Adria Bike route
- Tour organisation, shuttle, repair service, cycle shop & cycle hire
- Photo diploma and Nockbike certificate
- 1 Kärnten Card (for going up by cable car)
Your gourmet ¾ board:
- BREAKFAST BUFFET for late risers until 11.00 am with egg dishes and daily highlights
- AFTERNOON SNACK from 03.00 pm to 05.00 pm with freshly homemade pastries and strudels every day, treats and fresh fruit
- TREATS FOR YOUR PALATE: 5-course-evening menu of your choice from our award-winning gourmet cuisine with Carinthian and international specialities, large starter buffet daily, weekly gala dinner and themed buffets using products from our own farm with its deer enclosure or from the farmers in our region, fish from our own fishing waters, and herbs and vegetables we have grown ourselves
Pulverer facilities included in the price
- Free use of our 2.100 sq.m thermal spa and sauna landscape (10 different saunas)
- Basket for thermal and sauna area with cosy bathrobe, towels, slippers on the room
- Participation in the daily Activity and Relaxation programme
- 7.600 sq.m garden and relaxation areas
- Bad Kleinkirchheim Card - your electronic guest card with inclusive benefits and bonus benefits for sports, family and experience nature
- Free Wi-Fi connection
Exclusive of resort and overnight tax of € 2.90 per person per night
TOUR-DETAILS - the tour will be guided by Bike-Kompetenz-Zentrum / Sportschule Krainer
From easy lakeside cycling for beginners to pleasure cyclists, through to brisk ascents and rapid descents for bike freaks: there is something for everyone here. Every cyclist can select their own inclusive bike tours from the generous range of tours available (up to 3 tours at several levels of ability daily from Monday to Friday).
During the whole bike season (May to Oktober 2014) in Bad Kleinkirchheim/Feld am See and at Lake Millstatt.
Bike hire: € 10/day (hardtail), € 20/day (full suspension)