Single with child - 5 days / 4 nights
Adventure-packed, happy and valuable - an intensive holiday for both of you!
- 4 nights of well-being for 1 adult + 1 child (up to 12) in a luxury single room with a queen-size bed or by request an additional bed
- Free upgrade depending on availability to a Junior Suite (42 sq.m)
- 1 KÄRNTEN CARD for 1 adult + 1 child (up to 12) – for over 100 destinations and experiences throughout Carinthia
- Use of our children’s playroom 'Rainbowland' – with plenty of children’s books available!
- Outdoor children’s playground
- The family Euro offers a lot of possibilities to have a holiday stuffed with adventures, nature activities and entertainment from July till September 2015 for children and teens till 16
- Bad Kleinkirchheim Card - your electronic guest card with inclusive benefits and bonus benefits for sports, family and experience nature
Your gourmet ¾ board:
- BREAKFAST BUFFET for late risers until 11.00 am with egg dishes and daily highlights
- AFTERNOON SNACK from 03.00 pm to 05.00 pm with freshly homemade pastries and strudels every day, treats and fresh fruit
- TREATS FOR YOUR PALATE: 5-course-evening menu of your choice from our award-winning gourmet cuisine with Carinthian and international specialities, large starter buffet daily, weekly gala dinner and themed buffets using products from our own farm with its deer enclosure or from the farmers in our region, fish from our own fishing waters, and herbs and vegetables we have grown ourselves
Pulverer facilities included in the price
- Free use of our 2.100 sq.m thermal spa and sauna landscape (10 different saunas)
- Basket for thermal and sauna area with cosy bathrobe, towels, slippers on the room
- Participation in the daily Activity and Relaxation programme
- 7.600 sq.m garden and relaxation areas
- Free Wi-Fi connection
exclusive of resort and overnight tax of € 2,90 per person per night
Entertainment for the whole family – f.e. windsurfing, sailing, kayaking, beach volleyball, creativity workshop and outdoor activities (stone pine wood workshop, pizza making course and asphalt curling), bike tour for teenagers, exciting stories of white witches and druids etc. - included in FAMILIEN-EURO-programme from July till September 2015!