Ski & Spa package deal - 8 days / 7 nights
Take a swim in the Pulverer Thermal spring first thing in the morning then indulge yourself at the breakfast buffet before hitting the pistes!
The skipass will be included free of charge from 07.03.-06.04.2015!
- 7 feel-good nights in a juniorsuite with 42 sq.m (2 persons) or in a single luxury room (1 person)
- 6-day ski pass GOLD - valid for 30 skiing areas in Carinthia with approx. 800 km of snow covered runs plus
- 6 vouchers to the value of € 7 for one of the rustic mountain huts (Kaiserburg, Rossalm or Nockalm-Hütte)
- 1 skiing adventure with our ski guide and a well-deserved rest at one of the mountain huts with a typical platter of cold cuts called a 'Jause' and a schnapps
- 1 scented aroma pack on the soft pack bed 20 min.
- 1 token for the solarium
Your gourmet ¾ board:
- BREAKFAST BUFFET for late risers until 11.00 am with egg dishes and daily highlights
- AFTERNOON SNACK from 03.00 pm to 05.00 pm with freshly homemade pastries and strudels every day, treats and fresh fruit
- TREATS FOR YOUR PALATE: 5-course-evening menu of your choice from our award-winning gourmet cuisine with Carinthian and international specialities, large starter buffet daily, weekly gala dinner and themed buffets using products from our own farm with its deer enclosure or from the farmers in our region, fish from our own fishing waters, and herbs and vegetables we have grown ourselves
Pulverer facilities included in the price
- Free use of our 2.100 sq.m thermal spa and sauna landscape (10 different saunas)
- Basket for thermal and sauna area with cosy bathrobe, towels, slippers on the room
- Participation in the daily Activity and Relaxation programme
- 7.600 sq.m garden and relaxation areas
- Free Wi-Fi connection
exclusive of resort and overnight tax of € 2.90 per person per night
Pulverer’s ACTIVE tip:
For our skiers: 3 x weekly slope test (exploring the ski region) with our in-house ski companion. For our nature lovers: 2 x weekly snowshoe hikes or cross-country skiing with expert instructors.