Winter walking south of the Alps - 5 days / 4 nights
Exercising in the clear mountain air also means stocking up on energy and power with ease. You will suddenly get a sense of how good you feel.
Immersing yourself in the thermal water of our hotel’s spa will fill your satisfied heart with bliss.
- 4 feel-good nights in a juniorsuite with 42 sq.m or in a single luxury room
- 1 guided sensory walk 50 min. in Bad Kleinkirchheim's winter landscape
- 1 guided Nordic walking tour 50 min.
- 1 pleasant Pulverer's alpine herbs foot bath 20 min.
- 1 pedicure
- 1 relaxing partial massage 25 min.
Your gourmet ¾ board:
- BREAKFAST BUFFET for late risers until 11.00 am with egg dishes and daily highlights
- AFTERNOON SNACK from 03.00 pm to 05.00 pm with freshly homemade pastries and strudels every day, treats and fresh fruit
- TREATS FOR YOUR PALATE: 5-course-evening menu of your choice from our award-winning gourmet cuisine with Carinthian and international specialities, large starter buffet daily, weekly gala dinner and themed buffets with produce from our own farm and fallow deer enclosure, our own herb and vegetable garden, or from farms in the region
Pulverer facilities included in the price
- Free use of our 2.100 sq.m thermal spa and sauna landscape (10 different saunas)
- Basket for thermal and sauna area with cosy bathrobe, towels, slippers on the room
- 7.600 sq.m garden and relaxation areas
exclusive of resort and overnight tax of € 2.90 per person per night
Pulverer’s ACTIVE tip:
For our nature lovers: 2 x weekly snowshoe hikes or cross-country skiing with expert instructors.