Ski Holiday in Bad Kleinkirchheim
Perfect Ski Conditions at the Carinthian World Cup Ski Area, Bad Kleinkirchheim
Bad Kleinkirchheim is the second largest ski area in Carinthia with over 100km of ski slopes. Sport-minded skiers, free riders and snowboarders converge upon the dual ski region of Bad Kleinkirchheim-St Oswald that boasts speed measuring slopes and beautiful backcountry skiing for guests of all types, including families with kids.
Hotel and Spa Pulverer – Where Skiers Enjoy that Little Bit Extra
Additional luxuries offered by the Hotel and Spa Pulverer:
- A location in the immediate vicinity of a world-class ski area, with 4 gondolas, 6 ski lifts, 15 T-bars and over 103km of well-groomed ski slopes
- After the last descent on a successful ski day, you can head directly to the warm waters of the hotel thermal spa.
- At the Pulverer Health Centre, certified sports medicine practitioners and physiotherapists will take care of you and your muscles, especially those affected by skiing.
- For our speedsters, you can head out for some speedy descents with our in-house ski guide
- If you would like, the team at Pulverer will gladly help you reserve your ski equipment online
Hire Ski Equipment Online and Save Time and Money
Now you can reserve the newest ski equipment from the comfort of your own home. The best part: You’ll receive a 5% discount on your reservation if you pay up front. It’s also a big time saver! Your pre-reserved equipment will be ready and waiting for you upon arrival. For your security, a personal check of your reserved equipment is necessary.
Save when Booking Ski Courses Online
And if you would like, you can also book a ski course online too: With the Krainer Sports School. You will also receive a 5% discount on your online reservation when you pay up front.