Tobogganing – Day and Night
Fast-Paced Tobogganing in Carinthia
A winter like in the old days! Explore snowy alpine paths or deep forest trails on a toboggan. Around the Hotel Pulverer you’ll find numerous toboggan runs that are open for use both day and night, such as the Kaiserburg run in Bad Kleinkirchheim.
Whiz down the mountains on your toboggan: a true pleasure that'll remind you of old, carefree days. But unlike the old days, your day of tobogganing doesn’t have to end when the sun goes down. Not here in Carinthia anyway – here there are many toboggan runs that are illuminated at night, allowing your toboggan fun to last throughout the evening.
Toboggan Runs in Bad Kleinkirchheim and St Oswald
- 4km illuminated run on the Kaiserburg
- 4km run between the Falkert chalet and the Lärchen Hut – St Oswald
- 4km run starting at the Poldl Chalet – St Oswald
- 3km run – only at night – starting at the Unterwirt Hut in Bad Kleinkirchheim: reservations required. Tel: 0043 4240 8472
- 1.5km illuminated run - Mirnock 73 right in the centre of town
- 4.5km run - Thurnerhof: A castle made of snow awaits you in the middle of the woods, complete with a bar! The ascent can even be made via tractor-taxi
- 1,100m run – Feldpannalm: descend from 1,600 to 1,200m above sea level
- 4.5km run – Schneeburg toboggan run: A 400m descent from 1,100m above sea level
Interested in toboggan fun in Carinthia? Then send your non-binding winter holiday booking enquiry to the Hotel Pulverer team today.