Active in Autumn
Family Holidays at the Hotel and Spa Pulverer
Autumn in the Nock Mountains feels just like late summer. On the sunny alpine meadows the horses, cows and goats graze on long grass and the taste of Alpine milk is everywhere. The Nock Mountains are the perfect winter destination and beautiful play area for your kids, even through the end of autumn.
In the fabled Nock Mountains there is plenty for your little rascals to enjoy. Go on a holiday discovery tour in the Nockberge National Park and let yourself dive into an adventure in nature. And if the weather isn’t cooperating on your holiday, you can still have a ton of fun inside the Hotel Pulverer.
The sun shines more in Carinthia than anywhere else in Austria, meaning your family can enjoy summer for a little while longer. Take advantage of the autumn holiday time for a relaxing break in the countryside so that your kids can regain strength for the upcoming school year.
Your Holiday Options in Autumn
A small taste of the many activities that await you on holiday in Bad Kleinkirchheim at the Hotel Pulverer:
- Farm Days: The animals at the Pulverer farm are always looking forward to some petting
- Family bike rides
- Pit Pat and mini golf
- Golfing on the golf course for kids
- Hiking in the Nock Mountains
- Swimming: In the hotel’s own thermal spa
- Playing: In the spacious Pulverer play area with its own slide along with painting and crafts corner