Active Summer Holidays with Kids in Carinthia
Summer in Austria – Family Holidays in Bad Kleinkirchheim in Carinthia
Kayaking, horseback riding, mountain biking, sailing, swimming, or a ride on the back of well-behaved ponies alongside Mom and Dad on a family hike. Or enjoy a Farm Day, helping to feed animals, milk cows and ensure that your kids give the animals an extra dose of affection.
lake! And there are quite a few around the Hotel Pulverer! The best part: The lakes are of drinking water quality! Here in Carinthia your family will experience bathing at its purest!
There is So Much to Discover in Carinthia!
Many family activities are free of charge or offered at a reduced rate with the Bad Kleinkirchheim Card is provided free of charge for all Pulverer guests!
A small taste of the many activities that await you on holiday in Bad Kleinkirchheim at the Hotel Pulverer:
- A family hike followed by a mountaintop picnic
- Discovery walks through Bad Kleinkirchheim and in the alpine meadows
- A visit to Heidi in her meadow in the Nock Mountains
- Feeding, milking and petting while Mom and Dad take a tour of the organic farm
- A look at the animals in the fallow deer enclosure
- Reward the animals at the petting zoo with affection
- Or a ride alongside your parents during a hike on a pony
Athletic Family Programme for Your Holiday in Carinthia
Exciting, Supervised Youth Adventures – 4 x Per Week
- Fun while surfing, sailing, kayaking, playing beach volleyball or relaxing on the beach in Feld am See
- Creative workshop and outdoor action in Bad Kleinkirchheim (pine workshop, pizza baking course, street curling)
- Survival course on the Falkert with an orienteering course – start a fire and learn to cook sausages and bread by the fireside
- Youth bike tour from the mountain to the lake: Workshop with single-track and technique training, followed by fun in the water
Fun for Kiddies
- Fish fun: A tour of how fish are raised, followed by fishing OR an intro to inline skating
- Exciting tales told by the Kräuterhexe & Druiden and entertaining scavenger hunts with the mascot, Nocki
Of course, this is isn’t all that is available for families to enjoy in Carinthia. The full family programme and a whole host of excursion tips can be found at the Hotel Pulverer. Book your family hotel room today and look forward to an adventuresome summer holiday with your kids!