The Nock Mountains – A Mountain Biking Paradise
Bike Holidays at the Hotel and Spa Pulverer – Everything You Need
Biking in the Nock Mountains has it all: More than 500km of road and mountain bike trails traverse the sunny hills of the Nock range in the bike paradise of Bad Kleinkirchheim. Relaxing recreational rides and speed climbs to the summit, mountain bike trails that extend for hundreds of kilometres, trekking routes and on-street cycling circuits – it’s all there.
360°And because the Nock Mountains and cycling were clearly made for each other, a word to describe the two is widely in use: Nockbike.
A Dynamic Experience – Nature on 2 Wheels at 2,000m
Enjoy sunrises, breath-taking views and challenging mountain bike trails. In short, enjoy the cycling holiday that you have always dreamed about. The team at the Hotel Pulverer and Krainer Sports School will make sure that your every biking wish comes true.
What to expect: The offers and advantages of a bike holiday at the Hotel Pulverer in cooperation with the Krainer Sports School:
- Guided bike tours
- Professional guidance: from intro courses for family and recreational cycling groups to challenging single-track technique training
- Technique refinement, downhill training, workshops, incentives, outdoor camps
- Nockbike shuttle for recreational cyclists: Bike trailer taxi, ski lifts, boats
- Bike Taxi: You will be brought back to the starting point of your ride.
- Bike repair, bike shop and bike hire
- Maps and route descriptions
E-Bike Advantages at Hotel Pulverer in Bad Kleinkirchheim
- An included E-Bike intro course that is offered to holders of the Bad Kleinkirchheim-Card, which you receive for free as a Hotel Pulverer guest.
- The E-Bike hire station is located at the Hotel Pulverer
- Varied E-Bike tours start right at the hotel’s front door
- There are many rest-stops nearby with battery charging stations
And after a long day on your bike tour, Hotel Pulverer guests live by one motto: off the bike and into the hotel spa. Let the thermal spring waters work their magic - the rejuvenating effect is the perfect defence against muscle soreness. For those that want to make sure their muscles are in top condition for the next day’s cycling, the expert hands of the Hotel Pulverer masseurs are the solution.