The Breakfast Buffet Pulverer
Mornings at Hotel Pulverer Start According to your Taste!
Every culinary desire will be read directly from your lips at the Hotel Pulverer breakfast buffet. The selection of drinks and food is as diverse as the nature around you on your holiday in Carinthia. Homemade jams, fresh-squeezed juices, home-baked bread… you will be amazed by the amount of homemade and regional delicacies on one breakfast buffet.
The breakfast buffet at the Hotel Pulverer guarantees an enjoyable start to each day of your holiday: Much of the buffet is homemade, with most of the ingredients and foods being sourced from the region or the hotel’s own vegetable, fruit and herb garden.
Homemade Just Tastes Better!
Made from fruits grown under the Carinthian sun, the Hotel Pulverer jams are made each autumn. Try any of our fruity fresh jams or our homemade stewed apricots, and experience a taste of summer throughout any season of the year. In addition to homemade jams and jellies, you will find various other homemade regional specialities on our daily breakfast buffet:
- Glundner Cheese
- Butter from Nock Mountain farmers
- Homemade stewed apricots
- Housemade applesauce
- Homemade Granola/Muesli
- Alpine herbal tea with herbs from the hotel’s garden
- Homemade jams
- Organic curd cheese from the Mallhof farm
- Sheep’s milk cheese and cream cheese from Nuart, one of the most renowned producers of sheep’s cheese in Carinthia
- Carinthian honey from Imker Albin Otti, who was awarded the “Golden Honeycomb” for his excellent honey
- Home-baked spelt bread
- Homemade breakfast cakes
- Housemade Reindling, a typical Carinthian cake made of dough, raisins, cinnamon and sugar
- Bread from the Schaider bakery
- Organic pastries
- Egg dishes made from free-range Carinthian eggs
- Homemade soups
- Rotating daily highlights
How Your Day Begins on Holiday at Pulverer
It is hard to imagine leaving the comfy bed at your 5-star Hotel Pulverer to begin your day, but what awaits you is the famed breakfast buffet from 7:00 am until 11:00 am. This means you’ll have plenty of time for a swim in the hotel’s thermal spa, a bit of exercise during one of the morning fitness or sports programmes, or to catch a few extra hours of dreams. Maybe you’ll even want to enjoy a bit of nature in the morning for the opportunity to watch the sun rise over Carinthia!