Fun Holidays for Teens - in summer as well as in winter
Have Fun, Relax and Do What You Like
Head to the Nock Mountains or the Priedröf Fun Park with the coolest ski and snowboard guides on winter holidays. In summer, go sailing, windsurfing, biking or hang out with other teens.
The team at the Hotel Pulverer love to hear your teenagers say, "This holiday has been amazing!" This happens all the time and is a sure sign that your teenagers are enjoying the teen programme at the Hotel Pulverer in Bad Kleinkirchheim.
Summer Programme for Teens
Enjoy fun and adventure in Bad Kleinkirchheim with guides four times each week.
- Windsurfing, sailing, kayaking, beach volleyball and swimming at the lake in Feld am See
- Creative workshops and outdoor action in Bad Kleinkirchheim (Swiss Pine wood working station, pizza making course and street curling)
- Survival training day and orientation trail on the Falkert – build a camp fire and enjoy tasty treats over an open fire
- Teen bike tour from the mountain to the lake: workshop with single trail and technique training followed by swimming at Feld am See
Fun for kids
- Fishing (tour through the fish farm followed by fishing) or in-line skating
- Exciting stories about witches and druids and fun tracking search with our mascot Nocki
Each Tuesday, teens can join the coolest teen ski guides and head to Bad Kleinkirchheim’s new Priedröf Fun Park! The park’s rails and jumps are just waiting to be tried out. Snowboarders can also join Carinthia’s snowboarding pros on the slopes in Bad Kleinkirchheim while parents enjoy a lovely afternoon on the mountain. Get more information about this unique treat at the Hotel Pulverer reception.