Everything You Need at the 5-Star Hotel Pulverer
The Hotel Pulverer included amenities guarantee that your stay with us will be a first-class holiday from the moment you arrive! Park your car right outside the hotel and look forward to a warm welcome at the reception.
- Welcome cocktail upon arrival
- Late breakfast buffet until 11:00 am – with organic selections, daily specials and pancakes
- Afternoon snacks from 3:00 – 5:00 pm with fresh homemade strudels and pastries, snacks and fresh fruit
- Once a week: cocktails at the hotel bar
- Pulverer board: 5-course meal from our gourmet restaurant with international and traditional Austrian food; large starter buffet; weekly gala dinner and themed buffets with products from our farm and fallow deer enclosure, products from our own herb and vegetable gardens or from regional farms
- We are happy to accommodate guests with food allergies, food intolerances and special requests including lactose-free diets, gluten-free diets, reduced-calorie diets, etc.
- Free use of the hotel’s 2,100m² spa and sauna: including 32°C indoor pool (8x16m) and 27°C outdoor pool (8x12m) – both with thermal spring water – as well as sauna area with Finnish sauna, herbal sauna, steam bath, aromatherapy and herbal grotto, quartz tepidarium, SALARIUM (Tibetan salt stone tepidarium with sea salt steam bath and Carpe Diem tranquillity room), outdoor "Troadkast’n Sauna", infrared sauna, outdoor two-level Jacuzzi, thermal grotto, Jacuzzis and waterfalls, gym, bright and airy relaxation rooms
- Vital Bar next to the hotel spa with fresh fruit, vegetable sticks and nuts
- Bath robe, slippers and towels for the hotel spa can be found in a basket in your hotel room
- 7,600m² garden and relaxation area with sun chairs, umbrellas, plenty of trees – right next to the hotel
- Weekly sports and active programmes nearby, guided hikes, golf excursions with the Pulverer Family, exercise and sports (yoga, rhythmic gymnastics, morning exercise, water gymnastics, Nordic walking, sensory hikes, back and spine exercises and much more) – many of which are free of charge, while some include a small fee
- Carinthia evening with traditional Austrian food (once a week)
- Live music and dancing (3-5 times a week)