Attractive family holidays in winter at Pulverer
FAMILY HOLIDAYS at Pulverers and Bad Kleinkirchheim in winter 2017/2018:
The Bad Kleinkirchheim / St. Oswald ski region was tested and evaluated last winter by the editorial team of www.alpensicht.com in terms of its wide variety of options. For its facilities and conditions Bad Kleinkirchheim has been awarded "5 stars for family-friendliness".
Kids’ Ski School in Bad Kleinkirchheim and St Oswald
On request, the team at the Hotel Pulverer will be happy to book additional services for you, such as a kids’ ski course. Be sure to add your special requests to your non-binding booking enquiry so that the team members at our family hotel can give you current pricing and conditions for any additional activities that you would like to book.
Many advantages are waiting for you when you will enjoy your family trip in our region:
- Thanks to the Family Euro programme, both little and big kids will never be bored at the Hotel and Spa Pulverer!
- The kids’ playroom in the central area of the hotel makes every child’s heart beat faster.
- Pulverer, a hotel for mini gourmands: During the high season, kids have the chance to enjoy a special kids’ buffet when signed up for the Pulverer half-board
- Teens can try the new fun park with its exciting set up at Priedröf with exciting rails and jumps
- The Family Euro programme means: children under 12 can ski for just € 1 per day - but Pulverer Benefit your our clients will be as follows:
In our family packages the ski-pass for children till the age of 15 years (!) will be included free of charge from 07.01.-09.03.2018and for the whole family the skipass will be included free of charge from 09.03.-02.04.2018!
- In any way, the Hotel and Spa Pulverer will gladly book kid-friendly ski guides for you!
- For children aged up to 12: booking option in case of week-stay: complete equipment (skis, board, boots, poles, helmet) free for one child aged up to 12 when one adult pays in full
Winter adventure in the Nockberge Mountains with fun in the spas – the perfect money-saving treat for the whole family!
Action and fun for non-skiers:
- Tobogganing, cross-country skiing, snowshoe hikes, traditional curling, ice skating, spa enjoyment, horse-drawn carriage rides, eating in alpine chalets, Nordic walking in the fresh winter air – there’s always something going on in Bad Kleinkirchheim!
- Pulverer’s ACTIVE tip for our nature lovers: 2 x weekly snowshoe hikes or cross-country skiing with expert instructors.
Here you will find quick our best family package deals: