Sample the culinary variety of the Alps-Adriatic enjoyment regions with delicious dishes made from original products. Regional southerly gourmet experiences from the Alps-Adriatic region are waiting to be discovered under the motto ‘Servus-Srecno-Ciao’.
- from 3 feel-good nights in a 42 sq.m. juniorsuite (2 persons) or in a single luxury room (1 person) with gourmet half board, thermal spa and sauna landscape
- 1 candlelit dinner in our restaurant 'Loy-Stubn' – take a culinary tour of the Alps-Adriatic cuisine
- 1 Realx Watermassage (20 min.)
Your gourmet half board:
- BREAKFAST BUFFET for late risers until 11.00 am with egg dishes and daily highlights
- AFTERNOON SNACK from 03.00 pm to 05.00 pm with freshly homemade pastrie and strudels every day, soup and salads
- TREATS FOR YOUR PALATE: 5-course-evening menu of your choice from our award-winning gourmet cuisine with Carinthian and international specialities, large starter buffet daily, weekly gala dinner and themed buffets using products from our own farm with its deer enclosure or from the farmers in our region, fish from our own fishing waters, and herbs and vegetables we have grown ourselves
Pulverer facilities included in the price
- Free use of our 2.100 sq.m thermal spa and sauna landscape (10 different saunas)
- Basket for thermal and sauna area with cosy bathrobe, towels, slippers on the room
- Participation in the daily Activity and Relaxation programme
- Free Wi-Fi connection
exclusive of resort and overnight tax of € 3.30 per person per night
Price per person for 3 nights
from 06.12. - 25.12. and
from 05.01. - 31.01. and from 23.02. - 29.03. € 465,00
from 01.02. - 22.02. € 516,00
During the afternoon try your hand at our popular Carinthian cheese pasta making session with our chef de cusine Martin Schretter.
And in the evening enjoy a Carinthian menu as part of our half board, with many products from our own farm with its attached fallow deer enclosure and our own Pulverer fishing lake.