Family Ski Holiday in Bad Kleinkirchheim
Winter Holidays with Kids at the Family-Friendly 5-star Hotel Pulverer
Ski courses designed for the youngest of guests and an in-house kids’ and youth programme are the ingredients for the perfect family holiday in Austria: Kids are able to stay entertained while parents have a chance to fully relax. Enjoy time alone together, some Austrian delicacies, or simply take a small break from being Mom and Dad.
The Hotel Pulverer, the perfect base for your family ski holiday in Carinthia, has numerous kids’ ski courses and a variety of recreational activities for all ages:
- Thanks to the Family Euro family programme, both little and big kids will never be bored at the Hotel and Spa Pulverer!
- The kids’ playroom in the central area of the hotel makes every child’s heart beat faster.
- Pulverer, a hotel for mini gourmands: During the high season, kids have the chance to enjoy a special kids’ buffet when signed up for the Pulverer half-board.
- So that the sandman isn’t under a time crunch, food for kids is available each evening from 6:00 pm. There is also a nanny available to help with kids who can’t seem to fall asleep during the high season.
- FAMILIEN-EURO ski package deal - 4 days / 3 nights € 993,- read more
- FAMILIEN-EURO ski package deal - 5 days / 4 nights € 1,296,- read more
- FAMILIEN-EURO ski package deal - 8 days / 7 nights € 2,198,- read more
- Family winter adventure and spas - 8 days / 7 nights € 2,093,- read more
- Family winter adventure and spas - 5 days / 4 nights € 1,184,- read more
Kids’ Ski School in Bad Kleinkirchheim and St Oswald
On request, the Hotel and Spa Pulverer will gladly book kid-friendly ski courses for you. Simply provide any additional special requests when sending your non-binding booking enquiry and the team members at your family hotel in Bad Kleinkirchheim will give you current prices and conditions in the same offer as your hotel booking.
Snowboarder Teens - Take Note!
Together with Bad Kleinkirchheim’s coolest teen ski guides, every Tuesday you can head to the new fun park with its exciting set up at Priedröf! Rails and jumps are waiting to be tried. Of course, you can also enjoy the slopes of Bad Kleinkirchheim under the watchful eye of experienced pros from Carinthian snowboard schools. Parents can then have a leisurely afternoon to themselves in this beautiful mountain landscape. More information about this amazing experience can be found at the Hotel Pulverer’s reception desk.