Skiing and Snowboarding in Bad Kleinkirchheim
Winter Sport Fun on Sunny Slopes
43 snow-covered ski slopes and 30 marked descents combine to form 108km of well-groomed skiing that make any skier or snowboarder’s heart beat just that much faster. Bad Kleinkirchheim is skiing pleasure in its purest form – higher, further, faster! With the scent of fresh mountain air in your nose and the mountains right outside your door, the Carinthian Hotel and Spa Pulverer is the right choice for skiers and snowboarders!
220 anonymous testers visited over 20 ski resorts throughout the European Alps last winter season. The results: the ski lifts of Bad Kleinkirchheim, which were some of only a very few tested in Austria, Switzerland, France, Italy and Slovenia, were awarded the coveted Seal of Quality.
* * * GOOD NEWS FOR EARLY BIRDS !!* * *
From 7 March to 6 April 2015 the first ascent of Kaiserburgbahn I and II and Brunnach cable way at St. Oswald begin bright and early at 8 in the morning!
- Discovery days on the piste - 4 days / 3 nights € 390,- read more
- Skiing and snowboarding with learning guaranteed – 4 nights € 592,- read more
- Dreamy Days - 5 days / 4 nights € 520,- read more
- From the slopes into the spas - 3 days / 2 nights € 286,- read more
- Ski & Spa package deal - 8 days / 7 nights € 994,- read more
A Perfect Winter at the 5-Star Hotel and Spa Pulverer
At the 5-star Hotel and Spa Pulverer our winter sport guests enjoy luxurious accommodation:
- The main ski lift is only a three-minute walk away from the hotel entrance
- An in-house ski guide is available three days per week to offer ski slope recommendations, professional guidance about anything ski, snowboard, carving or free ride related
- Each Sunday, a team member from the Krainer Sports School is on site exclusively for Pulverer guests to ask questions and to learn about new types of sports and sports equipment
- Pulverer has its own thermal spring – this means one thing for Pulverer guests: go straight from the slopes into the spa!
Skiing Holidays in Carinthia – Endless Possibilities
Here is a small sample of the winter sport activities that await you in Bad Kleinkirchheim:
- Guided intro ski courses on the Mallnock
- Guided full-moon ski tours with culinary highlights at the Unterwirt chalet
- Après ski party with fun activities at the bottom of the Kaiserburg lift
- For youths: Starting at the beginning of January, kids can enjoy the best mountain shredding with experienced teen ski guides
- A very special treat is an early morning ski course with Franz Klammer. But take note: pre-registration is essential!
Ski before 9am with Franz (Klammer)
Dates: 16th of January, 3rd of February, 24th of February, 3rd of March 2015
06:30am Meeting point is the valley station of the Kaiserburgbahn, where a quick breakfast ist served.
06:45am Ascent with the Kaiserburgbahn. Exclusive skiing session with Olympic champion Franz Klammer.
09:30 until approx. 11am Mountain brunch with regional specialities at the Klammerstub'n.
Registration: until 5pm the day before at the Tourism Office Bad Kleinkirchheim
Price: € 75 pp
Additional information about all of these events and exact start times can be found at the Hotel Pulverer reception.