Try a few turns on the legendary Franz Klammer World Cup downhill run, and and after a wonderful day’s skiing treat your muscles to relaxation and wellness enjoyment in our own medicinal spa water!
The skipass will be included free of charge from 09.03. to 31.03.2019
- 2 feel-good nights in a 42 sq.m. juniorsuite (2 persons) or in a single luxury room (1 person) with gourmet half board, thermal spa and sauna landscape
- 1 day ski pass Bad Kleinkirchheim / St. Oswald
Your gourmet half board:
- BREAKFAST BUFFET for late risers until 11.00 am with egg dishes and daily highlights
- AFTERNOON SNACK from 03.00 pm to 05.00 pm with freshly homemade pastrie and strudels every day, sooup and salads
- TREATS FOR YOUR PALATE: 5-course-evening menu of your choice from our award-winning gourmet cuisine with Carinthian and international specialities, large starter buffet daily, weekly gala dinner and themed buffets using products from our own farm with its deer enclosure or from the farmers in our region, fish from our own fishing waters, and herbs and vegetables we have grown ourselves
Pulverer facilities included in the price
- Free use of our 2.100 sq.m. thermal spa and sauna landscape (10 different saunas)
- Basket for thermal and sauna area with cosy bathrobe, towels, slippers on the room
- Participation in the daily Activity and Relaxation programme
- Free Wi-Fi connection
exclusive of resort and overnight tax of € 3.20 per person per night
Pulverer’s ACTIVE tip:
For our skiers: 3 x weekly slope test (exploring the ski region) with our in-house ski companion. For our nature lovers: 2 x weekly snowshoe hikes or cross-country skiing with expert instructors.