Skipass free of charge and thermal water at Spa Pulverer
A Perfect Winter at Pulverer
Between 1,100 and 2,055 metres above sea level is where you’ll find the Bad Kleinkirchheim-St. Oswald ski area in Carinthia. This outstanding location and home to World Cup skiing has over 800 snow machines that guarantee snow on the pistes until April. With a day ski pass or the Top Ski Kärnten Gold Card the doors to a winter paradise are thrown open for you.
- 100km of groomed pistes (18 km of blue pistes, 77 km of red pistes, 8 km of black pistes)
- 25 chair lifts and gondolas (4 gondolas, 7 chair lifts, 14 T-bar lifts)
- Speed measurement piste
- Children’s wonderland
- Benches with protection from the elements
- Heated ski concierges
- Ski course
Our winter sport guests enjoy luxurious accommodation:
- The main ski lift is only a three-minute walk away from the hotel entrance
- An in-house ski guide is available three days per week to offer ski slope recommendations, professional guidance about anything ski, snowboard, carving or free ride related
- Each Sunday, a team member from the Krainer Sports School is on site exclusively for Pulverer guests to ask questions and to learn about new types of sports and sports equipment
- Pulverer has its own thermal spring – this means one thing for Pulverer guests: go straight from the slopes into the spa!
Here you will find our best skiing-package-deals with Pulverer benefit, that the skipass will be included free of charge from 09.03.-01.04.2018!
* DISCOVERY DAYS ON THE PISTE - 4 days / 3 nights
* DREAMY DAYS - 5 days / 4 nights
* SPECIAL TREAT FOR SKIERS from 09.03. til 01.04.2018
* SKI & SPA PACKAGE DEAL - 8 days / 7 nights
SKI BEFORE 9am WITH FRANZ KLAMMER:
The early bird catches the worm – and sometimes a bit more besides: in the Carinthian well-being resort of Bad Kleinkirchheim, a living ski legend will soon be rewarding early risers. Skiing “Emperor” Franz Klammer, still a star well beyond his Carinthian home region, will be taking to the slopes with “normal” skiers as part of a new promotion.
The skiing before 9 with Franz Klammer, will start at 6.45 at the valley station of the Kaiserburgbahn, where Klammer will be waiting for guests and will also accompany them to a warm-up breakfast. From 07.30 to 09.30 the programme features free skiing with Klammer on the World Cup slope.
6:30am Meeting point is the valley station of the Kaiserburgbahn, where a quick breakfast is served
6:45am Ascent with the Kaiserburgbahn, Exclusive skiing session with Olympic champion Franz Klammer
9:30 until approx. 11am Mountain brunch with regional specialties at the Klammerstub´n
Costs: € 75,- per person including breakfast and brunch, as well as a two-hour ski pass.
Dates: End of February 2018